Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 2 at Indian Wells

Just a quick post before I head to bed after another glorious day at Indian Wells.  My first couple hours were spent waiting for and then watching the amazing Roger Federer practice.  He did a full one hour practice today, again with Steve Johnson.  Though I didn't have the best view, behind a fence and on the opposite side of the court, I was still able to witness some awe inspiring shots and get a few pretty good pictures.  I liked the turquoise shirt, which was a new color that I hadn't seen on him.






 After getting the most important part of the day taken care of I was able to watch a 3 set match with Murray coming back from a set down to win (my friend I am with is from Scotland, so Murray is her favorite - with Fed as a close second).  We also watched most of Radwanska's three set win against Cirstea, which had some really good quality tennis.  The exciting news at the end of the day was that we upgraded our general admission tickets for tomorrow to courtside and will be able to watch all the daytime matches from close up.  It's going to be a great day, as is any day when one has the privilege to see Roger Federer in person!!!  I will try to get as many pictures as possible to share with you all.

No comments: