Monday, May 14, 2012

How Sweet It Is!!!!


After busy weekend at a family reunion, trying to catch some of the matches on bad streams, when I got home in the evening I finally got to see the arms raised in victory.  I watched the fun awards ceremony this morning with Will Smith, and loved the glimpses of the fam.  What a sweet victory - title #74, 7 titles and a 45-3 record since the U.S. Open, and now a return to #2 in the world! 


It will be interesting to see if he decides to forego Rome this week, since it sounds like his body is complaining a bit.  Difficult decision, since the clay in Madrid was obviously very different.  Seems like it might be wise to play a little bit to get used to conditions, but I'm sure they will make the right decision.


Posts will be few and far between for the next week or so, as I am leaving on a trip for more family stuff, which I am much looking forward to!  Hopefully I can still catch a little tennis, especially if Roger decides to play!



Team Fed


No comments: