Thursday, April 12, 2012

Federer pics

By now I'm sure everyone who is a Roger Federer fan in the slightest measure has seen this picture he posted on his Facebook page:


I had just been thinking this morning that it would be so nice to hear from him, so it was great to see his post!  I know it does him a lot of good to have extended rest times where he can concentrate on his family and not have to think about tennis.  Selfishly, of course, I wish he was playing Monte Carlo, but I know in the long run this will be better.  I mean, look what happened after his rest following his U.S Open loss.  I have high hopes for the next several months for him!

I also want to share this cute picture from a few weeks ago of his girls:

I can't wait until they're old enough to actually be at the matches where we can see them, kind of like Jada watching Kim Clijsters.  But in the meantime we will take the glimpses we get!

No comments: