Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Roger's Jura ad

Well, I have to say, for me anyway, that tennis feels a bit boring and depressing at the moment.  The final on Sunday at Monte Carlo was a total dud.  Novak's head just wasn't there, as is understandable.  Now we're into Barcelona, which everyone already knows Rafa will win, so what's the point?  The clay court season is my least favorite of all, and it's all the worse when Roger Federer isn't playing.  I'm looking forward to Madrid very much and the return of Roger, but it still seems too far away.

So in the meantime, to add some spice to the tennis world, even though I know this video is floating around on tons of websites, here is Roger's new TV commercial for Jura coffee.  Love his smile at the end!

Jura TV commercial featuring Roger Federer



No comments: