Monday, June 11, 2012

Moving right along to Halle

Ok, ok, I know at this point, in light of what happened today, I should be gushing with praise for Rafael Nadal, winning his 7th French Open title and surpassing Bjorn Borg's record.  And of course I realize what he has done is amazing, and watching him play on clay is incredible.

With that said, however, not being a big Nadal fan myself, I am so done with clay and very ready for grass to start.  So let's move right along, then to Halle!!!!!

Here are a few cute pictures that have surfaced so far of Roger: 


With his friend Tommy Haas

Doing press - he looks to be in a good mood

And best of all, what a great picture of Roger with his new street!

I'm very excited to hopefully see Roger come alive on grass over the next month!  Go Roger - Wimbledon awaits your 7th crown!!!

Also, here's Roger's first interview at Halle:

Halle interview 

No comments: