Thursday, June 21, 2012

Roger and Wimbledon


Here's an article I came across that talks about Roger's excitement for the next couple months and also about some of the struggles during the clay season.  Helped to put it in perspective a bit for me.

Roger and Wimbledon: True love never dies 

The draw  is tomorrow!  I am waiting with bated breath to see how it turns out.  Could be very important for Roger's chances to win  his 7th title.  I know it would probably be better for he and Djokovic to be on the same side, because if he could beat Novak in the semi and then win the final, he would be #1!  However, someone needs to take out Rafa!!  No matter how you look at it it's going to be difficult, and I find myself feeling very antsy waiting for it to start!  I don't want any of these guys in Roger's part of the draw:  Raonic, Isner, Berdych, Tsonga, just off the top of his head.  Some luck on his side sure would be helpful this year!

No comments: